Increase of energy efficiency in Pervomayskiy
INVITATION FOR TENDERS
Major repair (thermal renovation) of the kindergarten #14 “Barvinok” and Gymnasium #3 including design development in Pervomayskiy city, Kharkiv oblast
Educational department of executive committee of Pervomayskiy city council hereinafter referred to as “the Employer”, intends to use part of the proceeds of a loan and a grant from the Nordic Environment Finance Corporation (NEFCO) towards the cost of Major repair (thermal renovation) of the kindergarten #14 “Barvinok” and Gymnasium #3 including design development in Pervomaysky city, Kharkiv oblast.
The Employer now invites tenders from Contractors for the following contract to be funded from part of the proceeds of the loan and the grant:
· Lot 1: Loan-financed equipment and related works for major repair (thermal renovation) of the kindergarten #14 “Barvinok” and Gymnasium #3, including design development in Pervomaysky city, Kharkiv oblast
Expected price of this lot is UAH 11 586 000
· Lot 2: Grant-financed Plant supply for major repair (thermal renovation) of the kindergarten #14 “Barvinok” and Gymnasium #3 in Pervomaysky city, Kharkiv oblast
Expected price of this lot is EURO 176 000
Tenders are invited for both lots – tenders for one lot only will be rejected. Each lot must be priced separately. Plant supplied under Lot 2 will be exempt from taxes.
To be qualified for the award of a contract, tenderers must satisfy the following minimum criteria:
· the Tenderer, has the financial, technical and production capability and capacity necessary to perform the Contract, and Tenderer’s average annual revenue in the previous three years was at least two times greater than price of his tender. In case of tender submitted by JVCA, the leading partner should demonstrate at least 50% compliance with the requirement;
· the Tenderer has satisfactorily supplied similar plant and works to other purchasers and completed at least five (5) similar contracts in the recent five years
· the Tenderer or its agent will be able to carry out warranty obligations;
· the Tenderer is not bankrupt or under bankruptcy procedures according to the national legislation or regulations;
· in the case of a Tenderer offering to supply plant under the Contract which the Tenderer does not manufacture or otherwise produce, the Tenderer has been duly authorised by the plant’s manufacturer or producer to supply the plants in the Purchaser’s country.
In preparation of their offers, the Tenderers should take into account that the works in this contract will tentatively start in January 2020 and end on December 2020.
Tender documents, upon request from prospective tenderer, will be sent by email free of charge in electronic format (PDF file). If requested, the documents will be sent by Employer to Tenderer on terms and conditions agreed by the two.
All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security in the form of tender-securing declaration whose form is provided in Tender Document. The purpose of tender security is to ensure the tenderers are serious about their participation, irrespective of the contract size.
Tenders must be delivered to the office at the address below on or before 12:00, November, 07, 2019, at which time they will be opened in the presence of those tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend.
Pre-tender meeting of Tenderers with the Employer for visiting the project site and discussion of technical and logistical issues will be held on 12:00, October, 07, 2019 at the address Pervomaysky, city block 1/2 , Building 19A.
Prospective tenderers may obtain further information from, and also inspect and acquire the tender documents at, the following office:
Irina Kravchenko – senior technical supervisor, member of tender committee
Educational department of executive committee of Pervomayskiy city council
Address: Pervomaysky, city block 1/2 , Building 19A
Tel: : (05748) 33 84 0
Fax: (05748) 36 16 8